Madam Ladi Kwali, the woman on the back of N20 note

I didn’t know the story of the image at the back of our N20 note until I stumbled on this and I must say that I’m very impressed by Madam Ladi Kwali and her exploits. Nigeria is blessed with great minds!

She is Nigeria’s best known potter who was awarded a Doctorate and was made MBE in 1963 for the level of detail and skill she utilized while making her pots.

Ladi Dosei Kwali (1925-1983) popularly known as Dr Ladi Kwali was born in 1925 in Kwali town in the present Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria. I join other well meaning Nigerians to celebrate this great woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revolutionizing Fintech Services in Nigeria: Opay and Palmpay's Winning Strategies

THE COST OF WAR AND ITS RIPPLE EFFECT ON THE ECONOMY

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIALS:- HOW TO CRAFT A DYNAMIC RESUMÉ