What Would You Do If You Came Home To Find 102 Snakes In Your Home?

Earlier this week, a family in Saskatchewan, Canada got the surprise of a lifetime when they came home to find their house invaded by snakes. Somehow, over 100 garter snakes found their way inside the family's home.

The snakes were looking to escape the plunging temperatures outside and begin hibernating for the winter. I'm not sure I could think of a worse place for a snake to hibernate. I feel bad for the poor family.

Even though these are harmless snakes, this would freak me  out. I don't want my house to be invaded by things that creep or crawl.
No thank you very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revolutionizing Fintech Services in Nigeria: Opay and Palmpay's Winning Strategies

THE COST OF WAR AND ITS RIPPLE EFFECT ON THE ECONOMY

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIALS:- HOW TO CRAFT A DYNAMIC RESUMÉ